Rough Riders Off Road
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you?

3 posters

Go down

Who are you? Empty Who are you?

Post by XJ Eric Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Because most of us have gotten to know each other on FB, we may not know who we are now that we are using usernames.  Post with your FB name so we still know who we are! What a Face

I'll start, you know me as Eric Stroup
XJ Eric
XJ Eric

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Empty Re: Who are you?

Post by IxionZero Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Hey all! I was just invited to the group by Doug Renton on FB. Been sitting over at the jk-forum forever wondering where all the good ND boys are!

Names Aaron Preabt. Been a proud owner of my '12 JKU for a couple years now. I've done some work to my rig but still have a long way to go! Here's a pic:

Who are you? Attachment

Always looking for folks to go wheeling with, especially around here where we just don't have much! I frequent the desert and Sible with a few trips to the badlands. I was supposed to go to the Black Hills Jamboree last year but a little thing called buying a house got in the way! This year I will be there!

IxionZero

Back to top Go down

Post by XJ Eric Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Good to see someone else in this ghost town! Nice rig Aaron
XJ Eric
XJ Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Bear Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi, I'm John Aube aka Black Bear and the wife and I just found your FB page today with the help of Andy who we meet while getting some parts at Napa in Minot today, We are from Utah and are looking for others to do a little wheeling with around your beautiful state.

Black Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum